IV Drip Therapy
At OPES Health, all treatments include the essential vitamins and minerals needed to improve productivity, increase energy levels, and detoxify your body: B-Complex (Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine), Choline, and Ascorbic Acid
- B-Complex vitamins play a variety of roles in the body, including serving as cofactors in macronutrient metabolism to create energy for all cells, aiding in cellular metabolism of food into energy, alleviating fatigue and mental fog, improving eyesight and brain function, promoting healthy digestion, maintaining proper nerve function, and more.
- Choline helps the brain cells in the production of acetylcholine, which is an essential neurotransmitter for mental focus and learning as well as an overall healthy nervous system.
- Ascorbic Acid, otherwise known as Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps to make collagen and maintain the strength of your immune system.
We stay consistent with the basics while also suiting your individual needs with a variety of treatment options.
Our Serenity Drip combines our Hydration drip with magnesium chloride and optional prescription headache medication to bring your body to its highest cellular potential.
Magnesium chloride is a supplement version of magnesium, which is the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body. While 60% of magnesium is contained within our bones, the rest is found throughout muscles, soft tissues, and bodily fluids. This powerhouse mineral plays a significant role in the human body as it is involved in hundreds of reactions including energy creation, protein formation, muscle movements, nervous system regulation, and gene maintenance. In regards to nutrients, magnesium helps to increase cellular absorption.
Some of the potential benefits from increasing the levels of magnesium chloride in your body may include:
- Optimized brain, muscle, and nerve function
- Mental and physical relaxation
- Improved bone health
- Lower blood sugar levels
- Improved digestive process
- Stronger immune system
- Lowered risk of migraines
- Improved sleep
Diphenhydramine is an antihistamine that is used to treat a variety of conditions and reactions. By blocking histamine, the natural substance produced by the body during an allergic reaction, diphenhydramine eases symptoms of allergy, fevers, and the common cold.
At an additional charge and at your medical provider's discretion, patients can opt to include Ketorolac in the Serenity treatment. Ketorolac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory that is used as a short-term treatment for moderate to severe pain. It is commonly used to decrease swelling, pain, or fever.