OPES HEALTH EXPERT VISION CARE
Our Channelside Tampa eye doctor provides personalized care for Pediatric Patients ages 8+ and Adults. From routine eye exams to the latest lens technology, the entire OPES Health Vision team will work with you to ensure you receive the best vision care possible now and into the future.
OPES HEALTH VISION’S TREATS BOTH PEDIATRIC AND ADULT PATIENTS :
- Comprehensive Eye Exams using state-of-the-art digital equipment
- Contact Lens Exams
- Diabetic Exams
- Computer Vision Syndrome Diagnosis/Treatment
- Dry Eye Treatment
- Allergy Treatment
- Cataract and Glaucoma diagnosis/co-management
- LASIK Refractive Surgery-Pre and Post-operative Care
- Eye Emergencies and foreign object removal
- And more!
- Digitally Surfaced Lenses - 6x higher accuracy than traditional surfaced lenses.
- Blue-Light Protection - Lens Material that absorbs blue light transmitted from back-lit screen of digital devices. Reduces eye strain, fatigue, headaches, and more.
- Transitions®️Signature - These lenses are completely clear outdoors but darken quickly outside.
- Transitions®️XtraActive - These lenses become extra dark outside and even activate behind the windshield! They have a slight tint indoors.
- Transitions®️Vantage - These lenses are variable polarization designed to cut the most glare outside. They have a slight tint indoors
- Free-Form Progressives Lenses - This technology allows for more useable space on the lens consequently vision is clearer from side to side and top to bottom. As a result, it eliminates the off-balance feeling sometimes felt wearing progressive lenses.
- Free-Form Single Vision - Provides clear vision from edge to edge and noticeably reduced distortion.
- Anti-Fatigue Lenses - Ideal for the younger generation in today’s digital demanding world. This lens design helps your eyes relax as they read up-close therefore reducing eyestrain.
- Task Computer Lenses - Designed for progressive wearing patients who spend a large amount of time on the computer.
WHY CHOOSE OPES HEALTH VISION?
OPES Health Vision is located within the same state-of-the-art multi-care complex as our Primary, Urgent and Pharmacy services. By being under the same roof, our Ophthalmologists are able to provide coordinated care and seamlessly consult with your primary care physician about your eye health and any associated health problems.